Digimon Addiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» A Whole New World
A Whole New World EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:53 pm by pureblade

» Greg Toth
A Whole New World EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 10:22 am by Fiya

» Gregory 'Greg' Toth
A Whole New World EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 10:20 am by Fiya

» Digimon Forums Back Up and Running
A Whole New World EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:26 am by Fiya

» Fiya Akacho
A Whole New World EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:05 pm by Fiya

» Character Creation Form
A Whole New World EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:46 pm by Fiya

» Rules
A Whole New World EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:20 pm by Fiya

Affiliates

A Whole New World

Go down

A Whole New World Empty A Whole New World

Post by pureblade Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:53 pm

Greg was sitting in his house on his laptop surfing the internet as usual. Normally during the summer he would be hanging out with his friends, unfortunately his family had just moved to town after the last school year and had no opportunity to make friends.

"Man, I am sooo bored!" The boy groaned to himself. "Might as well find some new game to play."

With that he looked on the internet for a new MMORPG. After a few minutes hew found a site for something called Digimon. After looking through some screenshots he decided to signup. After Greg finished he quickly checked his email for the verification. He clicked on the link and he felt like he was being pulled into the computer and he blacked out.

When the brown haired boy awoke he realized he was in some kind of forest. He also realized he had a pounding headache.

"Oh my head" Greg said clutching his noggin. After a few seconds he stood and checked out his surroundings. "Whoa. Something tells me I'm not in Kansas anymore, or America for that matter."

Suddenly there was rustling in the bushes and out of it hopped out a blue and white creature, that stood at about a foot tall.

Greg hopped back in surprise. "Gah! What is that thing!?" The boy exclaimed.

The creature didn't seemed phased in the least. "I'm Demiveemon! I'm your friend!"

"But what are you?" Greg asked now slightly more relaxed.

"I'm a Digimon!" Demiveemon said with a smile.

"A what?"

"A Digimon! It's short for digital monster!"

"Cool!" The boy exclaimed. "So where am I?"

"You're in the digital world." The tiny blue creature replied bouncing up and down.

"It seems like a pretty neat place. Have you seen any other Humans around?"

"Not really. But that doesn't mean there aren't any!"

"Well I wanted something to do this summer, so why not hang out here for a while." Greg said to himself. "I want to explore around this place, you want to come with?" The boy asked the digimon.

This seemed to excite Demiveemon greatly. "Yeah! Let's go have an adventure!" He said.

With that they set off further into the forest.
pureblade
pureblade
New DigiDestined
New DigiDestined

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum